Last Updated: January 30, 2024
2. What are Cookies? Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They allow the website to recognize your device and store some information about your preferences or past actions.
4. Types of Cookies Used
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features.
6. Control of Cookies You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie preferences by adjusting your browser settings accordingly.