Barcelona with Art Passport: Exclusive Access to Six Museums
Type of tour
- Explore Six Iconic Museums: Picasso Museum, CCCB, National Museum, MACBA, Joan Miró Foundation, and Antoni Tàpies Foundation.
- Multi-Lingual Audioguide Included: Discover exclusive details in your preferred language.
- Skip-the-Line Preferential Access: Dive directly into art without waiting.
- 12 Months of Unlimited Experience: Flexibility to explore at your own pace for a full year.
- Exclusive Thematic Routes: Discover the artistic diversity of Barcelona with routes designed to highlight the best of each museum.
- Special Discounts: Additional benefits at museum shops and partner establishments.
- Access to the permanent and temporary exhibitions of all six museums.
- Passport valid for 12 months.
- No queues: preferential access at all museums.
- Free for children under 16 when accompanied by an adult with Articket.
SIX MUSEUMS | ONE PASS!Imagine having the opportunity to visit six exceptional museums with just one pass: Picasso Museum, CCCB, National Museum, MACBA, Joan Miró Foundation, and Antoni Tàpies Foundation. Art Passport allows you to explore these outstanding cultural destinations at your own pace for 12 months, providing you with hassle-free and preferential access.
HOW IT WORKSThe process is simple and convenient:
- Buy your Art Passport in just a few clicks: You will receive a voucher by email that you can either print or save on your phone.
- Collect your passport at any of the six museums: Head directly to the preferred entrance of the museum you choose and redeem the voucher for your Art Passport.
- First stamp, and let the journey begin! Enjoy the six best art museums in Barcelona without lines or waits. A unique experience awaits you.
MUSEUMSDiscover the artistic essence of Barcelona through these prominent museums:
- PICASSO MUSEUM Immerse yourself in Pablo Picasso's formative years with a collection that reflects his Blue Period and other magnificent works.
- CCCB (CENTER FOR CONTEMPORARY CULTURE OF BARCELONA) A space that draws in culture in Raval, with exhibitions about the city and various facets of contemporary culture.
- NATIONAL MUSEUM Admire the world's finest collection of Romanesque mural painting and works by European painters such as Rubens and Velázquez.
- MACBA (MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART OF BARCELONA) Designed by Richard Meier, it hosts exhibitions that will fascinate contemporary art enthusiasts.
- JOAN MIRÓ FOUNDATION A space that showcases Joan Miró's work and contemporary pieces that contribute to preserving his artistic legacy.
- ANTONI TÀPIES FOUNDATION Created to promote the knowledge of modern art, it houses one of the most complete collections of Antoni Tàpies' work.
ROUTES THROUGH BARCELONAExplore thematic routes designed to take you through the highlights of Barcelona's art scene. From modernism to contemporary exhibitions, these routes will guide you on a unique artistic journey.
1. Picasso Museum
The Picasso Museum is committed to accessibility. It offers ramps and elevators to ensure access to all areas of the museum. Additionally, it provides adapted services for people with disabilities.
2. CCCB (Center for Contemporary Culture of Barcelona)
The CCCB has been designed to be accessible, with ramps and elevators throughout the building. It also has adapted services and trained staff to assist visitors with special needs.
3. National Museum
This museum strives to ensure accessibility to all its areas. It has ramps and elevators, and trained staff to assist people with reduced mobility.
4. MACBA (Museum of Contemporary Art of Barcelona)
MACBA has implemented measures to make its facilities accessible. Ramps and elevators are available, and the museum has been designed with the needs of visitors with disabilities in mind.
5. Joan Miró Foundation
The Joan Miró Foundation cares about accessibility and has implemented measures to ensure that all visitors can enjoy its facilities. Ramps and elevators are provided, and staff are trained to assist those in need.
6. Antoni Tàpies Foundation
The Antoni Tàpies Foundation has made efforts to make its spaces accessible. It has ramps and elevators for easy access, as well as adapted services to ensure an inclusive experience.
What to Bring:
- The printed voucher or saved on your phone.
- Personal identification.
What Not to Bring:
- Articket is not transferable, so do not share it with others.
- The year of validity begins from the moment of purchase.
- Children up to 16 years old do not pay if accompanied by an adult with Articket.
- Give the gift of Articket: it is not personal, and you can choose the gift option during the purchase.
Follow us on: