The Portlligat House-Museum, Home of Salvador Dalí
Type of tour
- Admire the art within Dalí's house, where he lived for more than 50 years.
- Explore the labyrinthine rooms and discover his personal masterpiece.
- Contemplate the famous sculptures in the gardens, such as the gigantic egg and the immense heads.
- Immerse yourself in surrealism with unusual-shaped windows and blind passages.
- Enjoy the stunning views of the Bay of Portlligat, a source of inspiration for the artist.
- Visit the studio where his timeless masterpieces were born.
Tectickets offers a unique experience at the Salvador Dalí House-Museum in Portlligat. The package includes:
- Explore the House-Museum: Step inside the residence where Salvador Dalí lived and worked for over 50 years. Discover its labyrinthine rooms and his surreal world.
- Admire Iconic Sculptures: Enjoy the gardens surrounding the villa and admire famous sculptures like the gigantic egg and impressive heads that bring the landscape to life.
- Panoramic Views: Marvel at the breathtaking views of the Portlligat Bay, the same source of inspiration that influenced Dalí's work.
- Access to the Artist's Studio: Visit the studio where Salvador Dalí created some of the most significant artworks in history. Uncover his creative process and be amazed by his genius.
- Prior Reservation: Please note that advance reservation is required to visit the building and secure your spot in this unforgettable experience.
Don't miss the chance to immerse yourself in the life and work of one of the most influential artists of the 20th century at the Salvador Dalí House-Museum in Portlligat!
A personal treasure in every cornerWhat were originally modest fishermen's huts, Dalí transformed into a true masterpiece. Explore the labyrinthine rooms that make up the house and discover how the artist expanded this space into a manifestation of his boundless creativity.
Admire the famous sculpturesIn the villa's gardens, you can contemplate iconic sculptures that adorn the landscape. Among them are the gigantic egg and a pair of immense heads, which will leave you in awe of Dalí's unique vision expressed in space.
Immerse yourself in surrealismLike the artist's works, Dalí's house structure has more than a touch of surrealism. With unusual-shaped windows, blind passages, and a lamp you won't find anywhere else, Dalí's House will transport you directly into the imaginative world of the genius.
Impressive views of the Portlligat BayFrom the house, you'll enjoy impressive views of the Portlligat Bay, the same bay that was a constant source of inspiration for the artist. During the tour, you'll learn details about the life Dalí shared with his beloved Gala in this unique and magical place.
The studio where masterpieces were bornYou will visit the studio where Dalí's timeless works came to life. This sacred space witnessed the creation of some of the most famous paintings and sculptures in the history of art. Immerse yourself in the genius's creative process and be amazed by his brilliance.Don't miss the opportunity to live an unforgettable experience at the Portlligat House-Museum, Salvador Dalí's home!
The Salvador Dalí House features unique architectural characteristics based on old fishermen’s huts, including narrow and irregular staircases to access all rooms. Furthermore, its location in the natural surroundings of Cap de Creus may pose challenges for individuals with reduced mobility.
Unfortunately, due to these reasons, wheelchair access to the Salvador Dalí House is not possible.
What to Bring:
- **Camera** to capture special moments.
- Comfortable and suitable **clothing** for walking and exploring the spaces.
- **Sunscreen** and a hat, especially on sunny days.
- **Water** and snacks to stay hydrated during the tour.
- **Cash** or a card for purchases at the souvenir shop.
What Not to Bring:
- Outside **food and beverages** are not allowed on the premises.
- Avoid bringing large backpacks or bulky bags as they may cause inconvenience in narrow spaces.
- **Smoking** is not permitted inside the House-Museum or its outdoor areas.
- Out of respect for other visitors, please keep the volume of audio devices low or use headphones.
The Salvador Dalí House-Museum is located in a protected natural area, so visitors are kindly requested to respect the environment and refrain from littering.
Arriving early is recommended to ensure entry during the reserved time.
Tours in the House-Museum can last approximately 1-2 hours, depending on each visitor’s pace.
Access to some areas of the house may involve stairs and narrow passages, which can make the visit challenging for people with reduced mobility.
Trained staff are available to provide assistance and information to visitors during their tour.
Follow us on: