Duration of tickets
- 🏛️ Modern and contemporary art museum.
- 🎨 Works by famous artists like Banksy and Salvador Dalí.
- ✨ Immersive installations like "Diamond Matrix".
- 🚇 Easy access by public transportation.
- 🗓️ Open from Tuesday to Sunday.
- 📍 Located in the heart of Barcelona.
- 🎟️ Purchase your tickets online.
Your visit to Moco Museum Barcelona includes a complete artistic experience where you can explore and enjoy a wide range of cultural and creative aspects. Here's what you can expect included with your ticket:
- Modern and Contemporary Art Exhibitions: You'll have access to an impressive collection of modern and contemporary artworks. From iconic creations by artists like Andy Warhol, Keith Haring, and Yayoi Kusama to provocative works by Banksy, Hayden Kays, David LaChapelle, and other talented artists, you'll have the opportunity to immerse yourself in a world of creativity and artistic expression.
- Access to Temporary Exhibitions: Your entry to Moco Museum Barcelona generally includes access to temporary exhibitions. These exhibitions change periodically and offer a fresh and exciting perspective on the world of contemporary art. Take advantage of this opportunity to discover new forms of artistic expression.
- Immersive Experiences: Moco Museum Barcelona goes beyond simply contemplating artworks on the walls. During your visit, you can immerse yourself in experiences like "Splendor of the Night" by Guillermo Lorca, the first European exhibition dedicated to the talent of the Chilean artist. Additionally, you can explore Europe's first exhibition dedicated to the fascinating world of NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) and the Digital Immersive Art of TeamLab. You'll also have the chance to experience the astonishing Diamond Matrix by Studio Irma.
- Access to Museum Installations: Explore the unique and creative installations of the museum, designed to provide you with an unforgettable visual and sensory experience. Every corner of Moco Museum Barcelona is filled with artistic surprises and astonishing moments.
With your ticket to Moco Museum Barcelona, you'll have access to a complete experience of art and creativity that will immerse you in the exciting world of modern and contemporary art. Get ready for a visit full of inspiration and artistic expression!
Famous Artists at the Moco Museum BarcelonaThe museum houses an impressive collection of works by famous artists who have made an indelible mark on art history. Here, some of the most influential names in the art world come to life.
Unique Experiences at the Moco Museum BarcelonaThe Moco Museum Barcelona goes beyond simply contemplating artworks on the walls. Here, exhibitions and installations immerse you in unique experiences that challenge your senses and perception of art.
Moco Masters – Modern and ContemporaryOne of the standout features of the Moco Museum Barcelona is the Moco Masters exhibitions, highlighting the most influential artists in modern and contemporary art.
Immersive Experiences at the Moco Museum BarcelonaThe Moco Museum Barcelona is not just about observing artworks on the walls; it's about experiencing art in an immersive way. These experiences plunge you into a world of creativity and wonder.
Opening Hours and Address of the Moco Museum BarcelonaIf you're excited to visit the Moco Museum Barcelona, here's the information you need:
- Address: Carrer de la Diputació, 250, 08007 Barcelona, Spain.
- Opening Hours: The museum is open from Tuesday to Sunday. Opening hours vary.
At Moco Museum Barcelona, we value visitor accessibility and strive to create an inclusive experience for all. To ensure that everyone, including those with reduced mobility, can fully enjoy our museum, we have implemented special measures:
- Elevator: The facilities feature an elevator providing access to all museum areas, ensuring that no one misses out on exploring our exciting exhibitions.
- Personal Assistance: If you require additional assistance or have specific accessibility requirements, our friendly staff is available to provide the support you need during your visit.
How to Get to Moco Museum Barcelona
Public Transportation: Only a 5-minute walk from Jaume I metro station (L4). Bus: Several nearby routes, 20 minutes from the city center. Car: A 13-minute drive from the city center, with available parking. On Foot: A 17-minute walk from the city center, enjoying the views of Barcelona. Bicing: You can also reach AV. MARQUÉS DE L’ARGENTERA, 3, 08003 Barcelona, and walk from there. Address: C/ de Montcada, 25, 08003 Barcelona, Spain. Nearest Attraction: Parc de la Ciutadella.
What to Bring?
- Your printed ticket or proof of purchase if you bought it online.
- A camera or smartphone to capture your favorite moments.
- Comfortable clothing and suitable footwear for walking and exploring the museum’s facilities.
What Not to Bring?
- Large items or bulky backpacks, as they may be uncomfortable in the museum’s facilities.
- Food or drinks, as consumption is generally not allowed inside the museum.
- Items that could damage artworks or interfere with other visitors’ experience.
- Moco Museum Barcelona is recommended for all ages, making it a suitable destination for visitors of all ages, including families with children.
- Visitors under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- The museum falls under the “Culture – Museums and Monuments” category, which means you will immerse yourself in a rich and meaningful cultural experience during your visit.
Follow us on: